Tuesday 1 September 2009

Award....

Sorry I've been away for so long, just not in the mood for blogging at the moment.... in fact not in the mood for most things!!

Just thought I'd pop in to say thanks to Rose for this award.........

And the lovely words that go with it.........

"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Now I'm suppose to pass this on to 6 other people but I always find it so hard to choose, I've made some lovely friend through blogging so all those people who leave a comment everytime the award is yours.

As some of you know it was my birthday on Sunday & I had a fantastic time..... I'll be back to show you all my lovely gifts & tell you all about it. Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes via facebook...... never knew I had so many friends!!

I'm off from work until 7th September but I will be heading up to London on Friday & returning on Sunday pm..... anyone know if you can buy fabric at Camden Market?? I haven't been for years, I was hoping to go to John Lewis but I'm not sure if I'll fit it in. I did have some money which I was hoping to spend in CK but I fancy a change......and anyway I spent it today.....any guesses???

I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joe,

    Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Looking forward to seeing you pressies :-)

    I have never been to Camden Market - would love to go one day! You'l have to let us know what it is like :-)

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great trip away and it gives you a good rest and a boost. Look forward to hearing all about it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great birthday,
    Sorry to hear your feeling a bit low....I'll email you tomorrow, thinking of you..xx

    ReplyDelete