Tuesday 24 November 2009

Deertastic!

Just a quick post today as I should be making things for the fair but I just had to show you my new goodies! Look at my lovely post card..... think that will be going on my notice board & also a pen...... how did you know I have a pen thing?? This may become may diary pen..... do you have one of those??? I get really funny about things like that...... I will always write in my work diary in the same pen & hate it when it runs out half way through the year. Did you guess I'm a Virgo?!
So here are my goodies.................
What do you think????? Ohhhhh how I love little deers........ Thank you Jayne...... just the ones I wanted. Look they're on the post card! Now I have to find a home for all my goodies before OH works out just how much I've spent on plastic deers.....hehehehe!! I will take another photo when they're all together in their new home.

And now yet another photo.......

Bet you're all loving my new camera??? My lovely white cat who's nearly 20. I don't show her off that often as she looks so old in photo's it makes me sad :( think this one is a good one. ooohhh can you see my spotty nightie???

I have an email invite for 20% off at Habitat next week, want one??? I've sent it to a few people already but if you want me please let me know, you can use it in any habitat.

Back soon................

4 comments:

  1. They look very happy to be there & they are immortalised in the postcard - I took that photo last year in the snow - too good an opportunity to miss!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be sad, its a lovely photo of your cat, and 20 is a very good age, bless her.
    love
    lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are certainly deertastic deers!!!

    I have the babycham ones that i can't wait to put on display!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such dear little deers!
    I've emailed you hunni..have a fab weekend!xxx

    ReplyDelete