Monday 20 May 2013

Away too long!

Well it's been over a week since I last posted. I would like to say I've been really busy but that would be a lie!

So what's new....


Busy making pin cushions 


New cherry brooches...... smaller & cheaper then my knitted ones!


Making tea cosies for orders




Trying to finish my crochet blanket I started 5 years ago!

Trying out the new 'A Beautiful Mess' app




Still not back to work, I was planning to go back today but unfortunately as it got closer to the date I became worse again. I won't go into details but the symptoms aren't pleasant.

I'm signed off until the end of the month. I really should use this time to make things for Crikey but I'm  finding it hard to get going.
This is the longest time off I can remember ever having......I started work the week after I left school &  I've never been out of work for longer then a couple of weeks.
I should be enjoying it but instead I'm feeling guilty! 

Hope to be back soon with some more interesting things!




3 comments:

  1. Lovely makes. Hope to say hello at Crikey.
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea cosy's do make me smile!

    Victoria x
    www.florenceandmary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time you feel guilty put the kettle on and cuddle your kitties, you'll soon forget all about work :) xx

    ReplyDelete