Tuesday 29 October 2013

Excited…...

Just popping in to tell you how excited I'am about seeing Big Country tonight!


Who's old enough to remember them?

After the death of Stuart Adamson in 2001 the music lives on with Mike Peters (from The Alarm) taking over as lead singer.

It's no secret that I love Mike Peters! He plays once a year in Exeter & it's always a fantastic night however this year he's touring with Big Country so won't be doing a solo tour.

I've never seen Big Country but I was a fan in the 80's so I'm looking forward to a good old sing song!

I enjoyed my time off & my cold seems to have gone….. touch wood…… !!!

It was a shock to go back to work yesterday & this week being 1/2 term should mean an increase of customers in the shop.
We'll be having Halloween fun in the shop from Thursday with pumpkins, treats, lucky dip etc
The staff are going to dress up too…… photo's to follow!


1 comment:

  1. I remember them and my friend worked as a promoter for them! Hope you had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete