Sunday 1 June 2014

May 2014


May included cuddles with my girls, remembering VE day, a evening at the theatre, a new puppy in the family, losing weight, drinking too much & getting some Headspace!

I didn't manage to tick anything off my list but I now have 2 more men in life.... more about that later! I also started a cardigan, it's been about 20 years since I made myself a cardigan! Unfortunately my Carpal Tunnel is playing up so I'm going to put it on hold for the moment, I've been aware for a few days that knitting this has made it worse but I've been trying not to think about it.

I have a few half finished project which I plan to finish in June, I also need to work on my list & read more. Before we know it we'll be 1/2 way through the year!

June also brings the RSPCA week..... I plan to do a window display of knitted animals so if you're in Exeter & fancy helping out please let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment