Friday 23 January 2015

What I made in 2014

WARNING: Photo overload!!

At the end of each year I always think I haven't made enough. I took a year off selling in 2014, only doing 1 fair in November. I kept my Etsy & Folksy shops going but didn't really push them.
As I look back over the photo's I'm amazed how much I made!

In no particular order....


My own knitted poppy for Remembrance day 

3 service men from an original 1940's pattern

My first cardigan for myself in over 20 years!

A pair of swing trousers

Miss Marple scarf 

Fox stole 

Matthews fair isle tank top for 1940's events 

Finished my granny square blanket

Knit for Victory beret 
Making poppies to sell for The British Legion 

A selection of hats & scarves for sale at Crikey


Flower brooches 


Animals for the RSPCA week window



Knitted turban from original 1940's pattern

Fair Isle wrist warmers for me

My finished cardigan, it did get some wear in the summer

My Christmas jumper!!!

 I'm cheating now because although I started my Christmas jumper in August I had to put it on the back burner to make orders etc leading up to Christmas. However I did finish it in early January.

I love the detail on the back.

I'm glad I took the time to look back over my makes..... it's good to know I've achieved something!





5 comments:

  1. You're one talented lady! You even make me want to get my knitting needles out. I love the servicemen figures.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, I think Victoria is quite right: you are very talented! Love the poppies, wrist warmers, berets etc...Thanks for sharing and God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am so impressed. You are so very talented & have such good taste.
    I am really enjoying your blog.
    Fondly Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were productive, love all your makes, especially the beret and brooches.
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower brooches are beautiful! I will find you on Etsy. Love all the fairisle too.

    ReplyDelete