Friday 8 July 2016

June 2016


Another month as gone to quickly.
So we're half way through the year....... it'll soon be Christmas!

 June was a busy month on the work front..... our annual AGM, national RSPCA week, national volunteer week, lots of events in the shop to raise extra money, celebrating our 25th anniversary at Little Valley & topped off with our annual Shelter Day at the end of the month.... phew!!

Outside of work we celebrated OH's birthday, I finished my jumper & started my Home Fire jumper. I visited the Dig For Victory show in Bristol,  treated the kids to a new toy, had some time off to spend with the kids & voted in the EU referendum........ what a shock???

Let's see what July brings







1 comment:

  1. You always manage to cram so much stuff in each month! I am super excited to see your Home Fires, jumper when its done its looking fabulous already, and the pink and blue feather and fan one looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete